We are looking for an experienced Information Security Operations Manager to manage McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) policies and production operations activities.
The ePO Manager will focus on system and endpoint agent health, agent management, policy deployment and maintenance in compliance with Intel change and configuration management standards.
The ePO Manager will also consult with threat intelligence and security engineering teams on policy development, and will work with stakeholders to implement continuous process and capabilities improvement in alignment with the mission of Information Security Operations at Intel.
- Responsible for Production Operations of McAfee ePO and associated production management of products that use ePO to administer policy, which may include the McAfee Agent (MA), HIPS, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), VirusScan (VSE), MOVE, VirusScan for Storage, etc.
- Centrally manage and own the structure hierarchy for McAfee-related settings using ePO servers
- Develop processes and capabilities to support decentralized ePO management where required
- Accountable for setting a standardized framework across all ePO environments (tags, policies, configuration settings, etc.)
- Provide maintenance for ePO managed products to maintain compliance, including DAT files, patch updates and upgrades
- Support an Agile and DevOps approach to ePO management and maintenance, including support for deployment and management automation, version controls, and related continuous integration, delivery, and management processes.
- Develop and maintain website white lists, and application white lists.
- Support IT Emergency Response during emergency events
- Troubleshoot complex issues related to incidents and document associated KBs
- Support security incident response in information gathering and analysis efforts
- Support security engineering and architecture personnel to assure security architecture, design, and implementation is in accordance with Intel requirements.
- Comply with change and configuration management processes for all changes to production environments
- Coordinate with asset management, security engineering and security operations teams to reconcile endpoint asset scope
- Provide compliance reports
- Create and deliver lifecycle management documentation - Execute information security projects and initiatives
Inside this Business Group
- Expertise in deploying, configuring and maintaining endpoint protection and monitoring products to enterprise-wide managed systems including, McAfee ePO and the McAfee Agent (MA), HIPS, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and VirusScan for Enterprise (VSE).
- Expertise in Change Management Processes; submit formal requests for changes and updates to all McAfee product software; obtain approval
- IT Ticketing Software; ability to create, respond to, and troubleshoot customer tickets
- Understanding of desktop security controls
- Work independently to troubleshoot, isolate and identify problems with all McAfee point products.
- 7+ years of IT operations experience
- 4+ years of ePO management experience
- Must have a security certification (e.g. CISSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CEH, CASP, CSSLP)
- Evening and weekend work may be required.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Arizona, Phoenix; Oregon, Hillsboro; Costa Rica, San Jose; California, Santa Clara;