PTD Module Engineers are responsible for:
- Leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Participate in development of intellectual property.
- Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- In-situ ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly Methodology.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. You must possess a minimum of a MS or PhD Degree majoring in Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Chemistry. - At least 6 months experience in keen experimental insight - At least 6 months experience to devise and focus on key experiments Preferred Skills: - Demonstrate experience with semiconductor processing