Analytics and Artificial Intelligence is making a major impact across research and industry, including the largest internet companies and the most exciting startups, seeking to enable improved business intelligence. We are looking for an architecture leader in Analytics and Artificial Intelligence for Intel’s Data Center Group. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a fast-moving, technology-focused group in Intel. This person is expected to provide vision and technical leadership in Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to establish Intel as a leader in the field, anticipate future AI workloads, define next generation hardware and software architectures, and partner with the ecosystem (academic research, government, opensource) to establish mindshare. This includes work to define innovative architectures for system HW, CPU and software, to extend the state of the art in AI performance and efficiency, analyze and prototype key data analytics algorithms and applications, understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures on future algorithms and applications, and collaborate across the company to guide the direction of analytics and AI, working with research and product teams.
Inside this Business Group
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Machine Learning, or related technical field. Strong mathematical foundation in machine learning and deep learning. Strong background in Analytics and Artificial Intelligence including Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Strong programming skills in but not limited to: C, C++, Perl, Python, R, or Go
- Experience with one or more open-source ML/DL Frameworks: e.g. Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch, Spark
- Strong background in computer architecture
- Experience with Systems Architecture
- Experience with systems-level performance modeling, profiling, and analysis
- Experience in characterizing and modeling system-level performance, executing comparison studies, and documenting and publishing results
- Management experience of architecture/engineering teams
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.