As part of new features development the candidate will be part of developing communication models, analyzing model results and develop Proof of Concepts for current and further Wi-Fi products.
A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's or, Master's or PhD degree of Software Eng., Electrical Eng. or Computer Science. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into a College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
Inside this Business Group
- BSc/MSc/PhD Students of Software Eng., Electrical Eng. or Computer Science
- SW experience (C# \C\C++\Python or similar)
- Availability to work at least 25 hours per week
- Highly motivated, self-learning ability and strong technical skills
- Agile and pedant, problem solving attitude, with system view
- Leadership and ability to drive forward activities
- Matlab experience
- VBA experience
- Experience in working with OS's (Windows\Linux\Android\Chrome)
- Knowledge in communication protocols
- Knowledge in RF and Wireless protocols
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.